1. Monarch® Total RNA Miniprep Kit (NEB #T2010)
Developed for total RNA extraction from several sample types, this kit can also be used for viral RNA extraction.
Traditionally used for cleanup applications, these kits have now been validated for extraction, expanding its utility to support viral detection.
1. Luna® SARS-CoV-2 RT-qPCR Multiplex Assay Kit (NEB# E3019)
The Luna SARS-CoV-2 RT-qPCR Multiplex Assay Kit is a real-time RT-PCR assay for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid.
2. Luna RT-qPCR Kits
Luna Universal One-Step RT-qPCR kits offer exceptional sensitivity, reproducibility and RT-qPCR performance. Available for probe- or dye-based detection, Luna kits utilize a novel, thermostable WarmStart RT, which increases reaction specificity. Reaction mixes also contain dUTP, which supports carryover prevention.
- Luna Probe One-Step RT-qPCR 4X Mix with UDG (NEB #M3019)
- Luna Universal Probe One-Step RT-qPCR Kit (NEB #E3006)
- Luna Probe One-Step RT-qPCR Kit (No ROX) (NEB #E3007)
- Luna Cell Ready Lysis Module (NEB #E3032)
3. SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Colorimetric LAMP Assay Kit (NEB# E2019)
The SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Colorimetric LAMP Assay Kit utilizes loop-mediated isothermal amplification for use in the analysis of SARS-CoV-2, the novel coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
4. WarmStart Colorimetric LAMP 2X Master Mix (DNA & RNA) (NEB #M1800)
WarmStart Colorimetric LAMP 2X Master Mix is an optimized formulation of Bst 2.0 WarmStart DNA Polymerase and WarmStart RTx in a special low-buffer reaction solution
Sequencing & Epidemiology
1. NEBNext ARTIC products for Illumina® and Oxford Nanopore Technologies® sequencing
NEBNext ARTIC kits are based on the original work of the ARTIC Network. The kits include balanced ARTIC primer pools for improved uniformity of genome coverage, from 10-10,000 SARS-CoV-2 genome copies, and reagents for RT-PCR and library prep that are optimized for the SARS-CoV-2 ARTIC workflow.
1. Furin (NEB # P8077)
Furin is a ubiquitous subtilisin-like proprotein convertase with a minimal cleavage site of Arg-X-X-Arg˅. The enzyme prefers the site Arg-X-Lys/Arg-Arg˅.
2.Trypsin-ultra™, Mass Spectrometry Grade (NEB # P8101S)
Trypsin-ultra, Mass Spectrometry Grade is a serine endopeptidase, which selectively cleaves peptide bonds C-terminal to lysine and arginine residues.
3. Endoproteinase LysC (NEB # P8109S)
Endoproteinase LysC is a serine endoproteinase, which cleaves peptide bonds at the carboxyl side of lysine.
Reagents for mRNA synthesis
NEB’s portfolio of research-grade and GMP-grade* reagents enables bench-scale to commercial-scale mRNA manufacturing, enabling a seamless transition to large-scale therapeutic mRNA manufacturing.