오늘날의 약물 개발은 후보 물질의 발견부터 제품 개발의 위험 요소 제거 및 타임라인 단축 등의 솔루션이 필요합니다. Cell Signaling Technology는 이러한 문제 해결을 적극적으로 도울 수 있는 전문적인 과학자들이 설립하고 이끄는 회사 입니다. 따라서 고객이 원하는 방식으로 문제를 해결하고 각 step 별 맞춤 솔루션을 제공합니다. 제품의 95% 이상이 in-house로 제작되기 때문에 고품질의 맞춤형 제품을 빠른 시간 내에 제공합니다. 새로운 biomarker 발굴을 위한 proteome screening service를 비롯해 시간을 절약할 수 있는 고품질의 여러 맞춤형 제품들을 경험해 보세요.
Customized Solutions for Drug Discovery and Development
Custom Antibody Conjugation/Labeling Service
CST has 1,500+ ready-to-ship antibody conjugates for flow cytometry, immunofluorescence, high-content screening, and other immunoassays. Our direct conjugation experts can also build specific antibody-label combinations so you can sidestep the time sink and pitfalls that come with do-it-yourself kits.
Conjugated antibodies are analyzed using size exclusion chromatography to verify their physical integrity and ensure preparations are free of contaminants, such as antibody aggregates or fragments, that may interfere with your experiments. Testing in key applications using biologically relevant cell systems and controls is also available.
Stringent purification to remove free dye/label and antibody, optimization of bio-conjugation chemistries, and identification of optimal degree of labeling ensures the best signal-to-noise ratio and the highest quality product.
Antibody loss occurs during every conjugation and cleanup process. We account for varying labeling efficiencies, absorb the cost of any excess antibody required to manufacture your conjugate, and ensure you receive exactly the amount of antibody you requested.
Multiple tiered options are available to match your needs and budget – from basic antibody conjugation to full validation and stability testing.
Extensive technical support and consultation are provided by the same scientists who produce and validate our commercially available antibodies.
Basic conjugations typically ship within 10 days, complex conjugations may take 3-4 weeks.
|DIY kit vs. CST custom conjugation: Comparison of PE conjugation of Helios (D8W4X) XP® Rabbit mAb by flow cytometry using CST custom conjugation method (blue) or another company’s DIY conjugation kit (red), on both RL-7 (dashed lines), a low-expressing cell line, and Jurkat (solid lines), a high-expressing cell line. The calculated signal-to-noise ratio is also shown. Custom conjugation avoids DIY conjugation inefficiencies such as suboptimal labeling, interference with specificity, and/or destabilization/degradation that negatively affect antibody performance and decrease yields|
|DOL service option for fluorophores: Conjugation to certain fluorescent dyes (Alexa Fluor® and Pacific Blue™) is optimized by DOL testing to identify the optimal antibody:dye molecular ratio, resulting in conjugates with maximum specific signal intensity. In the data shown, the DOL of 4.28 provides the most optimal signal-to-noise compared to higher DOLs.|
Proteomics Analytical Services
Proteomics can help early discovery teams identify and validate drug targets, uncover the right biomarkers for pharmacology groups, and determine off-target effects and the mechanism of action during the development process. Not a proteomics expert? You don’t have to be. As an innovator in proteomics discovery for over 20 years and inventor of PTMScan® Technology, CST has the deep scientific expertise to take on your most complex proteomics projects.
A limited number of genes can generate a tremendous level of complexity at the protein level due to processes such as alternative splicing and post-translational modification. PTMs are essential for many cellular functions like protein activity, subcellular localization, degradation, and protein-protein interactions. Proteomic methods that profile PTMs provide insight into both normal and disease-based biology otherwise not feasible at the genetic level.
To make sure results are meaningful and move your discovery forward, our scientists work with you to understand your goals and provide guidance on service options and experimental design.
Our fast, reliable timelines* for proteomics results give you the actionable information needed to make critical decisions quickly and keep projects on track.
Actionable Data and Analysis
Complex bioinformatic results are combined with expert analysis to deliver information-rich, easy to understand reports. So there’s no guesswork and you can confidently move on to next steps.
CST provides services that cover the 20 most critical types of post-translational modifications (PTMs), with more in the pipeline.
* Specific project timelines will vary depending on the complexity and size of the service.
Even the smallest projects can generate big data in proteomics discovery. That’s why CST experts oversee your project from initial planning, determining sample requirements and experimental design, to interpretation of results. We’re invested in making sure you find that next big discovery.
|1. Initial Consultation
Our scientists meet with you to understand your
discovery needs and determine which services will work best.
|2. Sample Preparation
You prepare samples using protocols provided by CST and ship to our lab.
|3. Sample Processing
CST performs all experimental steps including lysis, digestion, PTM enrichment and Mass Spectrometry (MS) analysis.
|4. Data Delivery
We generate a comprehensive, easy to
understand data package.
Proteomics Discovery: Understand the Identity and Role of Post-translational Modifications in your Samples
PTMScan® Discovery Proteomics Services
TMT Total Proteome Profiling Services
|Membrane-Enriched Total Proteome Service
Much current research focuses on membrane/cell surface proteins, but traditional total proteome analysis identifies a relatively small number of these proteins due to competition from all other intracellular proteins in the samples. Proprietary methods developed by CST double the number of membrane proteins identified and quantified in a total proteome study, allowing for a more complete view of proteins on the cell surface.
We also offer access to an internally-generated, membrane-enriched total proteome dataset with over 350 tumor samples from a variety of indications, and over 80 normal tissue samples.
Membrane-Enriched Total Proteome Service broadly surveys tumor specimens, identifying and quantifying twice as many cell surface proteins.
* CST is an officially licensed provider of TMT services. Available for customers based in the US, UK and EU only.
Lot Reservations and Bulk Orders
Choosing the right assay components is critical to experimental design, so they need to remain available for the life of your project. To eliminate potential supply issues in advance, CST offers single-lot reservations and bulk quantities of our antibodies, buffers, ELISA kits, and other support products to keep your timelines on track.
• Reserve the same antibody and lot for the full duration of your project.
• To ensure lot-to-lot and assay-to-assay consistency in your hands, CST antibodies undergo customized, application-specific validation testing.
• Full control of our manufacturing process lets us scale production as needed and deliver large quantities of our products quickly.
• Bulk orders can be pre-aliquoted to save you time, and packaged to compliment your project workflows.
• Streamline your ordering process by setting up automatic shipments at regularly scheduled intervals.
• Antibody orders are typically ready to ship in 2-3 business days, ELISA kits in 2-3 weeks.
Customized and Carrier-Free Formulations
When you need a specific antibody formulation, CST can build customized and carrier-free formulations for you. Over 99.5% of our recombinant monoclonal antibodies are developed in-house, giving us greater flexibility to quickly tailor formulations to meet your specifications.
• We work with you to first understand your research needs, then customize the formulation for your assay and platform requirements.
• Antibodies can be formulated at higher concentrations, and modified into other buffers.*
• Custom formulations are ready to ship in 2-3 business days.
* Minimums apply.
Don’t see the carrier-free antibody you need in our expanding, ready-to-ship portfolio? More than 90% of our antibodies can be custom-formulated into BSA-, glycerol-, and azide-free formulations in PBS — and they’re conjugation-ready. CST® carrier-free antibodies are validated in relevant applications for specificity and reproducibility, can be formulated at >1 mg/ml, and are ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
They’re ideal for applications that require customized antibodies such as:
• Oligonucleotide or fluorophore labeling for mIHC and spatial biology applications
• Biotin, metal, and bead labeling for high-throughput, antibody-pair based immunoassays like AlphaLISA, HTRF, and MSD technologies
• MaxPar metal labeling for CyTOF mass cytometry, Imaging Mass Cytometry (IMC), and MIBI
• Fluorochrome labeling for flow cytometry, immunofluorescence, and high-content screening applications
• In vivo and functional assays
|Application**||Example Platforms||CST Custom Offerings|
HTRF, LANCE, TR-FRET
|Carrier-Free (BSA and AzideFree) Formulated Antibodies
Matched Antibody Pairs
|Spatial Biology||Leica Cell DIVE
Akoya Phenocycler (CODEX)
NanoString GeoMx, CosMx
Standard BioTools Hyperion
10x Genomics Visium
|Carrier-Free (BSA and AzideFree) Formulated Antibodie|
|Automated IHC||Roche Ventana
Leica Biosystems BOND
|Flow Cytometry||Standard BioTools Helios,
Flow Cytometry Platforms
|Carrier-Free (BSA and AzideFree) Formulated Antibodies|
* Recombinant monoclonal antibodies are tested and rigorously validated across multiple applications to ensure specificity.
** CST also provides products to support other applications
Custom ELISA Kits and Antibody Pairs
CST has a wide range of ELISA kits and matched antibody pairs to choose from, but can also custom-build ELISA products to match your specific project requirements. You can reserve lots in advance, or set up regular deliveries for all our custom ELISA products.
Custom-matched pairs ship in 2-3 business days, customized kits and bulk kit packaging ship in 2-3 weeks.
|• Order the validated pairs from our sandwich ELISA kits separately for use with higher-throughput immunoassays.
• Pair antibodies are carrier-free formulated, at high concentrations, and conjugation-ready for your assay and platform.
|• Standard colorimetric ELISA kits can be modified for chemiluminescent platforms and use with low-volume microplates for assays where greater sensitivity, wider dynamic range, or smaller sample volumes are needed.
• Miniaturize 96-well format ELISA kits to 384-well plate format to minimize sample and buffer usage and maximize data points per experiment.
|• Reserve the same ELISA kit or antibody pair lot for the full duration of your project, or have a lot custom-made for you.
• Customize reagent volumes from our catalog ELISA kits to match requirements for your high-throughput assays.
• Group multiples of kits to reduce packaging and plastic and save storage space in the lab.
• Jumpstart your program with access to newly identified pairs or kits in the development pipeline prior to their release.
Products and Services Turnaround Times
|Product or Service||Typical Lead/Project Time*|
|Custom Antibody Conjugation||Basic conjugations: 10-12 days
Complex conjugations: 3-4 weeks
|Proteomics Analytical Services||Project timelines vary depending on the complexity and size of the service.|
|Bulk Orders||Antibodies: 2-3 days
ELISA kits: 2-3 weeks
|Custom Formulations||2-3 days|
|Carrier-Free Formulations||1-2 days|
|Custom ELISA Kits and
|Custom-matched pairs: 2-3 days
Kit customization: 2-3 weeks
Custom bulk kit packaging: 2-3 weeks
* Lead/project times do not include shipping. Additional time required for delivery varies based on your location.